Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cousin thank you for your note.

My cousin Jason is living in Albania. This post will address his comment to “Adieu Global Wine and Spirits”.

“Congrats on the move Cuz! I see you're stepping into a position that involves more fine wine sales and distribution. Lately I have been drinking a good deal of Spanish wine here in Europe and my pedestrian palate can't tell the difference from these reds I've been drinking and much more expensive Italian and French wines. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.”

Cousin, a good wine has typicity, i.e. signature of place. The elite wines, this is not always reflected by price, are like a lens. I recommend you turn your attention towards Germany and the extraordinary wines of the Mosel. You may have to travel to find these. Do not hesitate, you have already lost enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment